SFM Insurance Overview
SFM Insurance has been committed to securing personalized risk management solutions and building trusted relationships with our Central and Southern Ohio customers since the 1800s.
We strive to empower our employees, embrace innovation, and have fun while we work. Our staff works together in a close-knit environment to help one another, push each other, and serve our customers better.
About the Role:
We are looking for an insurance agent to join our team and work out of our Chillicothe location. This individual will be responsible for new and renewal personal and commercial lines. This individual will also work to maintain current clients and develop new relationships in Ross County and the surrounding areas.
We’re looking for someone:
- With a proven ability to develop and maintain B2C and B2B business
- Who takes pride in their exceptional networking skills and has the experience to back them up
- Is driven in not only achieving their goals but exceeding them
What will set you apart:
Our ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Goal oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player mentality
- An empathetic approach to clients and employees
- Consultative sales approach
- Desire to help individuals, families, and businesses
- Strong networking skills
- A college education is preferred but not required
What we can offer you:
You will enjoy a flexible work environment with innovative technology, mentorship from your co-workers, and the tools you need to succeed. We offer competitive pay and benefits with unlimited sales growth opportunities.
We would love to hear from you if you have a passion for sales and an entrepreneurial spirit. The salary range is $35,000 to $50,000 plus commission, based on experience. To apply, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to Julie Butcher at [email protected].