By: Julie Butcher, Controller
Well, here we are at that dreaded time of year. The holidays are over, and Spring seems too far away. We’re enduring the gray, dark, Ohio winter, looking forward to when the days get longer and the temperature gets warmer. On the surface, it seems like quite a dull time of year. Many of us are struggling to keep resolutions or being hard on ourselves for failing. But I say it’s time to be positive – time for us to organize; get ourselves prepared for a successful 2019 and beyond!
We can start with the classics – eating healthy, making more time for our family, exercising – but we can also take a look at the high-level things we care about, like our assets – our businesses, our homes, and the protection of our family and identity. Start by asking yourself a few simple questions, such as:
•If my business were to suffer tomorrow, do I have the right insurance coverage to help me through tough times?
• As a small business owner, do I have the right insurance coverage required by law?
• As a small business owner, do I have the right insurance to protect the future of my business, beyond my retirement or company exit?
• As a homeowner, do I have the right insurance to protect my home from a natural disaster?
• Do I have the right insurance to protect the things that are important to me, such as jewelry, valuable collections, or more?
• Do I have the right coverage in the event I’m in an auto accident?
• If my computer gets hacked, is my identity safe?
I get it. These are major questions and of course, they change depending on your circumstances. But rest assured, that’s why we’re here. SFM Insurance has a team of experts dedicated to the issues that matter most to you – including your business, your assets, your farm, your home, your car, and even your health. We have over 130 years of experience in helping our friends and neighbors answer questions just like this – and we know the right questions to ask you.